About Australian Consulting Engineers (ACE)
Recognised as the market leaders in value engineering whilst providing excellence in customer service. ACE provides Structural and Civil engineering consultancy and expertise to the commercial, industrial and resource sectors of Australia.
Our professional engineering consultants cater for a vast range of commercial and diverse developments throughout Sydney and NSW. We have experts on a wide range of construction materials and systems.
As part of ACE growth agenda, we are looking for an Intermediate Structural Engineer/Draftsperson to be part of our structural team. You will be working as a structural engineer/draftsperson on a range of low-density residential projects with an expectation of being able to design and draft your own projects.
Ideally you must have:
- 5 years plus Australian experience as a Structural Engineer in engineering consultancy
- Demonstrated solid experience in designing reinforced concrete buildings
- Demonstrated solid experience in designing steel/timber framed dwellings
- Proficiency in structural design programs such as INDUCTA Package, RAPT & TEDDS
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Australian Standards Knowledge
- Supervisory & Managerial skills including participation in co-ordination meetings and client liaison
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Current working rights in Australia
For the successful candidate, ACE will offer a competitive remuneration package
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within the next few weeks